Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vitamins...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM
  • 16 Replies

Do you take them?

I take an Organic liquid vitamin in my coffee every morning. They are expensive, but they don't make me sick like all of the others I've tried over the years.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Group Mod- Healthy Weight Loss

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MOM2SWEETNESSx3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM

I take flinstones vitamins because they don't make me sick. LOL 

romalove
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

I take Centrum multivitamin every day....and sometimes a C supplement....and sometimes a calcium supplement....and sometimes a Vitamin D chew.....

Mami2Jahzi
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM

Yeah multivitamins make me puke. Literally, I've had to pull over on my way to work before because of a stupid vitamin, lol. I try to pack my meals with fruits and veggies to make it up.

Mommy2LnJ
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I just recently started taking Nature Made Multi for her. My grocery store was having a BOGO free sale so I picked up for her and for him since my SO isn't exactly that healthy with anything. The first day I took one with breakfast and then threw up that night. I'm not sure if it was the vitamin or the fish I had for lunch so I haven't been taking them. I decided to today though because it was $10.99, well, $5.99 with the sale, and I don't want to waste them. Hopefully I don't get sick and continue taking one everyday.

Spacewomanzero
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:56 PM
I really need to take them but I don't. I've been having half a flinstones because I bite it in half for my baby lol!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olgabillman07
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:57 PM

I take a prenat, omega 3, bcomplex and vitamin d

lovemykids1234
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I take the kids gummy ones. I can't shallow pills so I have the chewables.

KMO777
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:36 PM

Yes I do.............fish oil, vitamin C & D, calcium, chromium picolnate(sp), and a multi vitamin.  Oh and I get a B complex shot every monday.

~Kelly

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Up until last week I was taking prenatal vitamins, but now she has completly stopped bfing. I need to get new ones.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiff.lpn
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM
Women's one a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)