Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your motivation

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:15 PM
  • 23 Replies

for losing the weight or to get healthy?

Mine is to be healthy for me and my family especially for me kids and bec my family has a lot of medical issues due to poor choices and I figure if I get my butt in shape and get healthy I won't have those problems.(I hope)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladeda32
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Being healthy for my husband and my kids.  I also don't like the way that I look, so all I have to do is look in the mirror and I want to loose more.

KMO777
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I'm tired of my knees and feet hurting.  I also want to look awesome again.  I want to be around for my family. 

~Kelly

Mommy2LnJ
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:46 PM
A big part for me is because I'm shallow. Sounds terrible, but it's true. I was always skinny and for me to be so overweight it really messes with my self esteem. It's also for my kids. My mom and dad aren't very healthy and are only in their 50's and I don't want that to be me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM

health problems due to weight and also for my son...  i was 35 when he was born so i think about when he gets older and in elementary shool...  he already has the "old" mom cant change that, dont want him to also have the "fat" mom

2boysmommy.js
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:15 PM
mostly for my wedding. Then after that because im tirwd of being fat. Ive always been curvy, but not fat. So only 46-66 lbs more to go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbykeep
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Really just for my own satisfaction to be honest...I want to be able to say I did this!

reneawesley
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Vanity I've always been the thinnest person in my family until my cousin lost alot of weight. Plus my family has a ton of health problems and I don't want to not be able to do things because of my health.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rgmom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Mine is for myself health reasons. Also for my kids and hubby they are very active, me not so much. So they help me exercise now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM
For my s/o and daughter. I want her to have a healthy role modle in her life. And I want to get back to the weight I was, when I first met my s/o. Plus I want to feel sexy again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my3sonsDLM
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I feel it is my job as a mom to do everything I can to promote the health of my family.  I also think a healthy mom is a more productive and satisfied mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)