Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am happy-ish

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
i lost 10 lbs i am kinda excited it took longer than i would have liked but i did it and i am working very hard on being consistent with my lifestyle changes i have 40 more to lose now hopefully by may
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChaoticAtBest
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:52 PM

great job!

Nykkii
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Good job!! Keep it up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aug-mom
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:32 PM

awesome!! I would be happy with the 10lbs!!!  LOL

MOM2SWEETNESSx3
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

it's 10 less than you started! That's great! Good luck to reach your next goal! 

JenniferZiemba
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:51 PM

Yeh you!

MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:41 AM

haha thanks ladies! I can not wait to lose the rest I am looking into things that I can do at home also I think I am going to get a gym membership, but i wouldn't know where to start...

proudmom424
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:45 AM
Great job! How long did it take u to lose the 10lbs? I'm hoping to lose 30 by may but 40 would be awesome! Wut kind of workouts r u doing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:51 AM

it took me from around Jan1st until now. and I wasnt really doing any workouts, It was almost all eating better, making sure i had breakfast, cutting out almost all junk food and not eating late at night. That one is hard becasue I always make dinner for DH when he gets off work and he works second shift so he doesn't get home until midnight or later but I have been with making something for me and the kids and eating earlier... or I just cook up some leftovers from what I made DH the night before.

But I know this method is not going to work for long... so I plan to hopefully get a membership at the Y

Quoting proudmom424:

Great job! How long did it take u to lose the 10lbs? I'm hoping to lose 30 by may but 40 would be awesome! Wut kind of workouts r u doing?

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM

Great job! Keep it up you can do it!

dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)