Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Off topic but a tax ?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

We filed with jackson and hewitt on the 28th of jan, its gonna be put in our bank. The day we filed the lady said it will be in on the 11th of feb. Great cause thats being used as our money for our new place we close on the 18th. So i check the website and it said it couldnt tell me. So i call and the lady says call the irs everyone is having problems. It said it can take 3 weeks. So i call and talk to another jackson and hewitt. The guy asked if they were taking their money for filing out i said yea n its suppose to go to the bank. I told him the dates and he said there is no hold it will be there. Im really worried i need that for closing. Anyone know if there is a delay or what

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ChaoticAtBest
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:11 PM

did you check the irs.gov site? where's my refund?

keep trying because it should be there on friday

tanya_marieh
by Tanya on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM

I just checked the IRS site for ours and it told me when to expect it.  So not everyone is having problems.  I hope you figure out what is going on.

NinjaHeather54
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:27 PM

The jackson hewitt website says mine is pending...then when I click on the irs website it says that it should be deposited in my bank on the 11th, which is the original date that JH gave me but it can take up till the 18th so give it time!! We also filed ours on the 28th!

daisysrdeadly
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Ours is coming on the 11th too, we are not worried because there is nothing you can do but wait. We have to pay off our furniture before the 15th so I hope it comes if not we may have to find someone to lend us the money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)