Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How to Start a Weight Loss Journal

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Healthy Weight loss journaling forum!

Journaling is a great way to keep track of your weight loss progress.

To start your own weight loss journal in the group, follow these simple steps:

1. Click the "Add a post" button or click this link to start a new post in this forum.

2. Title your journal: Call it "[Your Name]'s Weight Loss Journal or something more creative.

3. Start posting! Introduce yourself, share how much weight you want to lose or what healthy changes you want to make to your life, and write about what you want to get out of journaling.

4. Return to this post each day to update your journal and keep track of your progress. Just reply to your original post to keep your journal fresh and updated. Be sure to check out the comments that other moms are making on your journal, too.

5. Keep up with your journal for your chance to participate in our group's fun journaling challenges, journaling awards, and more.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the replies below!

by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
ilene-aug2010
by on Aug. 25, 2011 at 1:24 PM

Could someone please message me in my inbox!! I want to know how i can update my journal week by week and make it go back to the top with updates of pictures and measurments!! I dont need to know immediately since i just started but i would like to pull my post to the top of the other journals every now and again when i feel that i have a significant change in something!! ilene-aug2010

MixedCooke
by on Aug. 26, 2011 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as people understand that everyone's weight loss journey is different and should remain unbiased.

Sissy87
by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:05 PM

whats the best way to lose weight  and how can i keep exercising everyday need motovation

Alisha_0810
by on Oct. 6, 2011 at 8:14 PM
I just made mine :) http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=1111&topic_id=15103847
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
My3LuVs83
by Member on Oct. 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM
Im glad I found this group I am so gonna try this. Thanks =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sandy599
by on Oct. 19, 2011 at 7:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I will give it a try .not sure what I'm doing and how to start but here goes.my first time on cafemom and would like to have fun and lose weight at the same time.so please someone help me.

She-Ra79
by on Oct. 23, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Im loving this website and am going to enjoy it even more with this forum. Happy to meet everyone and looking forward to helping motivating everyone to reach theirr goals. Many blessings...

Jennseb
by on Oct. 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Thank you for this...I hope it helps keep me accountable!

overitall
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 11:02 AM

So close to my goal...will give journaling a try to see if it helps!

marisab
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2011 at 5:27 PM

tHANKS I ADDED MINE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)