Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How to Start a Weight Loss Journal

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Healthy Weight loss journaling forum!

Journaling is a great way to keep track of your weight loss progress.

To start your own weight loss journal in the group, follow these simple steps:

1. Click the "Add a post" button or click this link to start a new post in this forum.

2. Title your journal: Call it "[Your Name]'s Weight Loss Journal or something more creative.

3. Start posting! Introduce yourself, share how much weight you want to lose or what healthy changes you want to make to your life, and write about what you want to get out of journaling.

4. Return to this post each day to update your journal and keep track of your progress. Just reply to your original post to keep your journal fresh and updated. Be sure to check out the comments that other moms are making on your journal, too.

5. Keep up with your journal for your chance to participate in our group's fun journaling challenges, journaling awards, and more.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the replies below!

by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Replies (61-70):
childofGod995
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM

i have already started a journal and my goal originally was to go down to 150 pounds. However, i would like to go down to perhaps 130-140 pounds. I have recently started drinking a lot of water. i am at 183 pounds as of this morning and i was 187 and a half 3 days ago. I am drinking a lot of water and doing protein drinks, however i do not eat much because i do not have much money at all to even buy groceries for a week let a lone 2 weeks until my next payday. my biggest problem has been budgeting. i am a compulsive spender and it makes it hard to have the necessities when i need it.

celena.vincent
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Sweet! I think this will def help with accountability! Thank you!

autumn129
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I want to lose at least 40 lbs.  I have a long way to go - but I'm still hopeful.  

grandmotherof6
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I am starting minds today

kgreen10
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM
I want to try this. Are we allowed to link to our blog from the journal?
brieri
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Thank you.  I am going to try this out.

AlleyCat08
by Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Journals are good. Putting it out for everyone, might be better. See you tomorrow morning to start a new journal.
audkoen
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Audrey"s Shrinking Body weight loss Journal. Im Audrey and I have been working on losing weight.  I have lost 25 lbs so far but not really sure what I was doing because im not losing anymore. I dont have anyone to support me so i thought this group would help me to control my sweet tooth and have someone to talk to

cindy3511
by on Dec. 15, 2013 at 8:35 AM
I'm gonna try this. Maybe it will help me.
aflower
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM
I started my journal already today! Its 8:48 California time and I feel I started out great. I will give this my best try in this New Year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN