Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

How to Start a Weight Loss Journal

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the Healthy Weight loss journaling forum!

Journaling is a great way to keep track of your weight loss progress.

To start your own weight loss journal in the group, follow these simple steps:

1. Click the "Add a post" button or click this link to start a new post in this forum.

2. Title your journal: Call it "[Your Name]'s Weight Loss Journal or something more creative.

3. Start posting! Introduce yourself, share how much weight you want to lose or what healthy changes you want to make to your life, and write about what you want to get out of journaling.

4. Return to this post each day to update your journal and keep track of your progress. Just reply to your original post to keep your journal fresh and updated. Be sure to check out the comments that other moms are making on your journal, too.

5. Keep up with your journal for your chance to participate in our group's fun journaling challenges, journaling awards, and more.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them in the replies below!

by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Replies (71-75):
rgmom
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 12:26 AM
I am new to the group. I just did a posted hope it help me on my goal.
DallasCowboys81
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I started this today. I measured my thighs, hips, calfs, stomach and arms. I wrote it all down and will be recording it once a month. I also have been keeping track of what im eating and how much water im taking. Thanks for the tips..
Hopefulsoul82
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm going to do this. Oh...How I don't want to share my weight but I have to make a change.

raczac
by Member on Sep. 22, 2014 at 2:04 PM
I'm going to do this.
thella3
by Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Othella and I am a mother of 2. I have been trying to win this battle with my weight for years now. I tend to get discouraged when everyone is looking at everything that i am putting in my mouth, it's to much pressure. Anyways I have not told anyone in my life that I see on a daily basis that I am once again going to start to lose weight so I can focus on that and not on what they think. 

My plan is to work out in the morning and at night. What I don't know is for how long. I know I need to push myself and also build myself up so I have to do the first workout first to measure everything. My starting weight today is 236.6lbs and I would like to lose 50lbs. Tonight I will start a workout chart. WISH ME LUCK!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)