Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where did my boobs go?!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM
  • 41 Replies

LOL Ok. Honestly has anyone else "lost" there boobs?

As soon as I start working out && losing weight my boobs vanish!!! LOL When I started working out last year I was a 40 DDD. I stopped working out for whatever reason. Then started again I was 40 DD. I just went bra shopping again today becuase my bra just was not fitting && low && behold I'm a 38C!!! I haven't been a C cup for almost 7 years!!! Crazyness!!! LOL So anyone else loss there boobs when losing weight?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Yeah my cousin used to weigh probably 240+  pounds, she lost SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much weight, and she has absolutly like no boobs now!

babygirlsmom314
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM

When you work out your body get rid of the fat and your boobs are fat.  I know it isn't fair if you like the size of your boobs

nngmommy83
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:31 AM
My boobs are shrinking but I'm also nursing DS less so I'm not sure if it's cause I'm losing weight or sort of weaning lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:31 AM
All my working out is doing the opposite. I just got remeasured the other day and went from not quite a full 36 D to a full 34 DD!! Lucky me I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Just crazyness I think!!! LOL I was fine with them being D cups but with my body now they don't fit. So it sucks. LOL Now I'm ready for the rest of me to follow along!!! Ha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:35 AM
Oh wow. What are you doing?!

Quoting mrssummerlin:

All my working out is doing the opposite. I just got remeasured the other day and went from not quite a full 36 D to a full 34 DD!! Lucky me I guess.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephenieBryant
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:35 AM
I'm back to an A or a small B... Ugh. >.>
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:38 AM
You know. Thinking about it now. That makes so much since!!! The girls on work out videos almost never have boobs!!! Well our boobs ARE just fat so they really just don't have fat on there body. Duh *light bulb just went off.*

Quoting babygirlsmom314:

When you work out your body get rid of the fat and your boobs are fat.  I know it isn't fair if you like the size of your boobs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hill2
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:41 AM

me! I have fat in other places......Wish we could pick where we  loose it...LOL

estrada_m0mmy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM
OMG I know right?! Ha

Quoting hill2:

me! I have fat in other places......Wish we could pick where we  loose it...LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)