Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheryl's journal

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

so i havent journaled in a while, i hit 205 on feb 7th and took me til this morning to get to 204.5,,,  i was frustrated and a little depressed i think...  went up to 208 one day...  maybe that time of the month came, im not sure as i dont have an actual flow with mirena iud, but dr says i will still have all normal symptoms so maybe a little water weight from that...  but this morning i was at 204.5 and im so happy...  back on track...  not going to make it to my original goal of being below 200 by my birthday (march 1st) but i will still make it a few weeks later...  im doing all my water and tracking my calories...  someone here helped me realize i wasnt eating enough, cant remember her name but thank you...  my goals are listed below:

starting weight 210

current weight 204.5

first mini goal 189

final goal weight 124

only 15.5 pounds to go until my first mini goal

Cheryl
married to Chris 10/18/06
mother to Nathan 6/21/08

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Drink lots of water eat healthy! And work out you can do this !!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aanddplus2
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:06 PM

You can do it! :)

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:58 AM

yesterday i went over my calorie goal by 50, drank all my water, but did not exercise...  so i was surprised when i got on the scale this morning and it was down by half pound...  what a nice surprise for a monday morning...  i really can do this

15 pounds til my first mini goal of 189

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM

203 this morning...  yay ! im so excited...  funny how seeing the scale go down is so motivating and seeing it go up even by half a pound will make me want to lay on the couch and eat potato chips which is the exact opposite of what a pound gainged should make me do...  so glad im bakc on track from whatever that funk was i had going on the last couple weeks

3 more pounds and out of the 200s forever

Anna92464
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 2:19 PM

This is very exciting!  Congratulations!  I know what you mean about the gain triggering the opposite of what it should in you....same thing here...

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 4:13 PM

i started out needing to lose 86 pounds...  as of this morning i can say i need to lose 79...  wow how it feels different even to just start that out with a 7 instead of an 8...  feels like a milestone...  power of the mind

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2011 at 8:40 PM

first day this week that i had a chance to go to the gym, so afterwards i was starving and ended up going over on my calories today, but im not stressing about it, at least i exercised

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2011 at 10:39 AM

weight is up this morning, 204...  i had a feeling it would be...  i went over on calories yesterday even though i exercised...  barely got all my water in...  lately my water has been easier but yesterday it was a struggle....  just was feeling kinda blah...  hopefully today will be better,,, 

mandy1978
by on Feb. 24, 2011 at 11:05 AM

I know how you feel about the water! I love Dr. Pepper, ,and am trying to cut down.  I like seeing the scale go down also! Good luck, you can do it! Sounds like you are doing everything right...now if I can follow your example!

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:19 PM

So, yesterday was my birthday and I did eat, a lot, and did not exercise...  back on track today...  feels like those last 4 words are coming out of my mouth a lot lately...  I want to be below 200 before I leave for Florida on the 17th...  I'm starting new at 205 but 2 pounds of that is from binging yesterday so I think i can make it.

If you could trade bodies with one celebrity for a day, who would it be? 

Jessica Alba, she has a great body but im sure she works a lot harder for hers than i do for now...  you get what you pay for i guess...  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)