Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lazy....

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

That is me today...

We went to Church this morning and I worked in the nursery, then we went to lunch with some friends...totally ate horribly...we went to Logan's and I splurged and had a Greek steak sandwich- 6 oz sirloin on ciabatta bread topped with lettuce, tomato, feta and a cucumber sauce...once I came home, I put Karli down for a nap, clipped my coupons and have sat on my hiney. My calorie burn up to 2 pm was 1350 with a projection of 1875 if I sat on my behind the rest of the day.. I've got to do some laundry and make dinner, but that is it..I was going to run 5 miles today, but I started and I never run on the first day as it makes me cramp badly soooooooo....no workout for me today. I plan on working out tomorrow harder than I normally would to "make up" for today... oh well, I can be lazy! LOL I don't do it very often so no worries....

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13

Group Mod- Healthy Weight Loss

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Nykkii
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:35 PM
Exactly what you said at the end... You rarely do it, so no big deal! Your lunch sounds good, btw.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM
And one day off aint going hurt, you have the drive to get right back at it tomorrow. Yesterday I felt the same way but I'm back at the races today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harry
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:45 PM

got up , coffee and bagel w/ cream cheese ( my husband though he was being nice to me ad doesnt care about calories ) for brkfst , then laundry at laundry matt ( had quite a bit so instead of taking it down in my little cart , henceforth a walk , we took it down in the truck so no walk ) , then lunch of salad w/ sprouts . then spent afternoon in kitchen doing dishes and fixing dinner which was chicken cacciatore w/ spagheti and ate wayyyyy too much of that , 2 hr nap after dinner and so now am going to workout like crazy to Leslie Sansone walk fit before bed at least ! again as usual forgot to drink water again today ! ddamn !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)