Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THEY FIT!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:51 PM
  • 13 Replies

Went to the stores the other day with my aunt, she needs new clothes because she gained weight :(  she had been a size 14 and she is fitting in a 16 now.. so she was feeling down. I told her, after trying some things on, to not buy a piece of clothing, to start working out and get back to fit in her own clothes.. and she listened :)  so now we are keeping in contact and I am always asking her if she went to the gym or if she worked out...

But thats not what my post was about lol.. it was that I while she was trying on things i saw these cute skinny jeans.. size 14 and i felt tempted. I have not been weighing myself or anything, but i am noticing a difference so I was hyped to try them on..  by October I was fitting in a 16.. 18 comfortably!!

So i tried them on... AND THEY FIT!!! I was so surprised and happy :))  and motivated for sure.. ;)

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bl3ss3dMommi
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Congrats!! And Way To Go!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nimue930
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Yay!!! For me, that is the best weight loss motivation!!! All winter it was fitting into my wedding dress (which I bought a size small) and now that it fits, I have this super cute mini skirt that I am dying to wear in Hawaii in May!!! Keep it up!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

MOM2SWEETNESSx3
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:16 AM

way to go

Nykkii
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Great job!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:53 AM
Whoo hooooooo! Congrats!
chunkyhoney78
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 3:01 AM

Great job!!! that is 1 of the best feelings isn't it?also 2 know ur hard work is paying off.

twnkedee
by Tia on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:46 AM

That's great!!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Congrats!! And that's awesome that you are motivating your aunt on a healthy life style!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yvonne37
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM

thank you girls :)  yes it is a great feeling and I will keep working on my goal to be and stay a size 9 :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)