Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

journal - new beginning

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM
  • 3 Replies

Well as of Feb i fell flat on my face w/ my diet however yesterday was a new day and im starting over as of yesterday . i  have ALOT  of weight to lose and im glad to see the weather is changing for the better even if it is temporary. march is so unpredictable .

Ok so for brkfst had 2 slices whole wheat toast w/ butter and 1c yogurt and coffee , lunch - a fish sandwich w/ lite mayo and lettus , dinner - 1 pancake 2 sausage ( love my sausage !) and 1 tblsp syrup and milk , snack - 1 med sz banana , bedtime snack , 1 bowl of oatmeal w/ 1/2c mlk,

so far today i have had same brkfst , and havent gotten around to lunch yet but going to have HOMEMADE  chinese tonight , that way i can control the salt ( by not using any ) driniking water today ( i promised myself i would ) and prob going for a walk today for exercise . Hope ive got a good grip on this now , dont want to have to start over again .

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Predestinedmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Good luck! Glad your starting fresh! Me too! Only on day 3 of mine!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM
You both can do it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harry
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Well so far so good, thinking about going to walmart and seeing if i can get adult jump rope so can start that outside , prob make fool of myself but i dont care . Have been walkking and drinking water more than i used to . Now have to tackel the bread thing agan , when i started this back in jan i thought of ways not to have so much bread, well that went down the tubes so now have to start over fixig that. I love bread and pasta but try not to have too much or together at same time .

Was cleaning house tonight and found father,.s diabetic diet book he used to use when he was w/ us . Now i am going to use it . I know it will help , used to before , it worked .

brkfst was cup of yogurt, 1 slice of toast , coffee , lunch - fish sandwich w/ sprouts and lite mayo sm amout , water, supper - hamburger w/ mushrooms and sprouts , water. snack 1 cup yogurt and some trail mix , bedtime snack - whole wheat pb&j , sm glass of milk or 1 envelope of oat meal made w/ milk, havent decided yet .

realised coat was not as loose as it was in jan , going to have to work on that . when the clothes fit better, i feel better .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)