Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since Feb is Over...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

How did you do overall for the month? 

Did you meet any goals? 

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:26 PM
I got to my 30 min. Babywear/march. :) but only lost 1 pound. I'm going to step it up this month!! How about you nykkii?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM
I honestly feel like it was a lost month. I feel like I had more cheat days than not. March will be far better... I am determined!
yngmomma21833
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I was aiming for 7lbs but lost 6. Could had been worse could of gained.That just puts me at 8lbs to lose this month. Not impossible just got to kick it up.

nngmommy83
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:58 PM

It wasn't great but I trained for my race Saturday so I see it as a good month

AmyB118
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM

I lost whatever weight I had briefly gained over the "winter" and am back down to 143.  I am starting to walk again today - DD's lacrosse practice starts so I will be walking three days a week about three miles a day.  Plus she and I are about to start using our Bowflex - she needs to build upper body strength and it wouldn't kill me to either :)

llpalady
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I lost 6 lbs.  I really wanted to loose 8, but oh well.  March is a brand new month.  I also wanted to be able to run a quarter of a mile, but with the weather and lots of stuff going on, I didn't get to get out on the track as much as I would have liked.  Hopefully I will be able to go from my 1/8 a mile to the full 1/4 mile run this month.  I just dont have the lung capacity to run like that, I never have really, so I guess if I dont ever do it, that's ok too.

malachaismama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM

February was absolutely terrible! I didn't lose any weight! March is definitely not going to be like that at all! I am going to make my workouts work if I have to do them barefoot!

Mamato3Nunns
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:15 PM
I quit smoking gained 10 lbs the lost 5 so while no weight loss goals reached I did quit smoking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTAF
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Nope February was a bad month for me I acutally gained some weight back :(  It is now March though so I am giving it a try again!

momo2nsngl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I consider that an amazing accomplishment. Good for you! So you only actually gained 5 pounds if you wanna look at it that way. Not a prob at all. :) I quit smoking too and I felt my pants get a little tighter but I only just started cataloging and exercising plan so I giving myself just a little extra wiggle room but time to crack down and get moving :)

Quoting Mamato3Nunns:

I quit smoking gained 10 lbs the lost 5 so while no weight loss goals reached I did quit smoking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)