Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not able to please =(

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

I can't seem to please myself. I was stuck at 187-189 for about 3 weeks then I get down to 181 and have been there for 2 weeks. Of course when I was at 189 I wanted to be under 185 and now I am 181 I want to be under 180. I can't even be proud of myself cause last year I was 170 and at the start of this year I was 196-200. I need to light a fire under my butt if I want to be a healthy weight. Wish I liked to exercise:( Enough whining from me. I am the only one who can do this for me. Just had to get it off my chest. DH thinks weight loss is just so simple and I should be at my goal in a couple of months if I keep up the hard work and eating right. Yeah honey 50lbs in a couple months hmmm lol. If only it was that easy we would all be happy and healthy!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
crazytexan
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM
I feel ya sister.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LveMy2K1dS
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I hated to excercise too, about a year ago, but I started and now I can't imagine going without! You just have to push yourself to do it, and eventually you will be into it and have more energy to do it!  You can do it girl!!

mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Oh how I can relate. I am in the 170's and on a REALLY good day 169 but I can't seem to stay there long. I am trying so hard to get I to the 160's, safely, 165 and under so I never venture back into the 170's again but it's been hard getting there. We can do it! Of course every 10 pounds starts a new goal right? Once I'm in the160's I'll be anxiously waiting for me to get I to the 150's and then 140's and then... You get the picture.

Keep your eye on the prize :) you'll get there!
newmom_007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM

Get a work out buddy. But you have to make sure that it's someone that's not going to quit on you because chances are if they do quit you will lose motivation . Seriously , that's what "did it" for me. Knowing that I told my friend that I would be there on this day , at this time made me feel really obligated to go. Plus , after a little while I actually started kinda enjoying it.

yngmomma21833
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:30 PM

I would love a workout buddy but I lack in the friends area. I asked my sister but she keeps making excuses. I was even talking to her about it today. She said she thought it would be pointless since she didn't see herself eating better.

luvhubandbabys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM
Exercise is funny at first u hate it....then u get bit by the bug and can't wait till the kids r sleep and u can workout some more....lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyfamily81
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:41 PM

Hang in there! Find a exercise that you would enjoy doing then switch it up so you don't get bored. You can do this!!!! I am always having to switch my exercise up bec I get so bored. Right now I am doing the wii active and it is so much fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)