Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weight watcher mommas do u ever?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
Does any one have those days were u don't even want to add ur points up cuz u know they r gonna all be gone and then some out of ur weekly allowance, and its only the middle of the day and u know ur gonna be hungry later? Well I am having one of those days, I was craving jambalaya so I made it at it took pretty much all my points for the day, now I'm outta points and taken some from weekly and I am hungry. I guess I could eat strawberries! Ugh teach me to eat bad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JessecaLynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I had days like that.  I usually just started again the next weigh in day.

lucki_flip05
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM
I feel poopy about it. I'm just having one of those days where I'm so hungry and healthy doesn't sound good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momtoeight
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:51 PM

YES...I have had those days.  Get in touch with me.   I am also discouraged.

s

romalove
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:56 PM

I am doing WW too.  Don't be discouraged!  Track your points.  Hold yourself accountable.  Don't start again tomorrow, continue on with today.  It is not the end of the world to go over in points, but you will do better to stay on program if you just keep on keepin' on.  Eat low point foods and fruits/veggies for the rest of the day to avoid the damage to the weeklys.  Can you earn some activity points?  That will help you too. 

The greatest thing about WW is the flexibility.  Nothing is forever, nothing ruins your program, you can continue to work it and make things better.  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)