Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a poor me day :(

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM
  • 3 Replies

Last week was a very long stressful week, my mom went in for major back surgery (she's doing great) but I didn't get in but one day to excersise and only did the treadmill a couple of times.  Honestly I was so completly unmotivated last week anyway it probably woulden't have mattered.  So I got on the scale and did my weigh in this morning, and lost .7 . Which honestly I should be thrilled that I still lost considering the exercise and my eating habits. But I'm still a little discouraged. I think I'm just in a mood today. then my dh calls to let me know he'll be leaving to Colorado for training for a week next month. Like seriously , I don't even know if I'm in a mood or if I am just on overload, and then adding in exercise on top of it I am ready to just throw my hands up and grab a bag of Doritos. I won't do that simply because I have busted my butt to lose what I have , but c'mon!!!

thanks for listening, vent over.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
QueenieAbby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM

Sorry, Momma!  I hope your day goes better!  :)

~ Coach Abby, BS, FNS, CPT

"A healthy body is not only one that just looks great but is also one that is healthy and can perform throughout life.  Learn a healthy lifestyle with www.911BodyResQ.com!  Get your meal plan now!"

cherylmoore
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM

we have days like this sometimes and thats ok...  at least you are venting here instead of grabbing those doritos...  hang in there...  sometimes i will take a semi-break on days like this...  dont exercise or worry about tracking calories, but just dont go crazy on portions or eat anything i know i shouldnt, take a long bubble bath before bed tonight and start fresh tomorrow...  good luck mama

mommy23boyz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Sorry momma hope your day gets better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)