Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3/28 Exercise sign in ;)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  • 33 Replies

If you have exercised today feel free to sign in and tell us what ya did ;)

I will come back and sign in when my girls get home from school and we do our dvd!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaytikat
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM

got my morning cardio and ab work out of the way.  Tonight is Quads and plyometrics and possibly a second cardio session.  Gotta wait to hear back from coach ont hat.

ChaoticAtBest
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 PM

you rock

Quoting kaytikat:

got my morning cardio and ab work out of the way.  Tonight is Quads and plyometrics and possibly a second cardio session.  Gotta wait to hear back from coach ont hat.

bikerchickmommy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 PM

did about 20 minutes on my wii fit.

hoping/maybe try and do another round on the wii fit or wii active tonight.

ChaoticAtBest
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Quoting bikerchickmommy:

did about 20 minutes on my wii fit.

hoping/maybe try and do another round on the wii fit or wii active tonight.

wii fit is fun!

rhpudgey3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM

did 20 mins on  the wii fit and a mile and a halk walking on the treadmill. At some point today I will get the 30 day shred in there too.

mkmb129
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM
I am cranky and unusually tired today. I had to force myself to workout. I am glad that I did, but It was only did a 44min video. Maybe I'll do another 40 tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosieJosey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Earlier this morning I sat on the floor and finished the Pilates BodyBand DVD from yesterday.  I did almost half it yesterday afternoon, got hot and called it a day.  I've been sick for over a month, so I'm starting slowly to regain my physical strength. With any workout, I do a lot of stretching, which develops long / lean muscles.  This afternoon I'll do some of Wai Lana's Easy Yoga (strength and stretching), and jump on my big trampoline for heart health. It would be nice to be strong enough to do it all in one setting.... but I don't have that kind of stemmen, so I need do it in shorter segments what my body can handle.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM
This morning I did a 20 min march / jog and this afternoon I did 20 min babywear/march. Tonight if my dd sleeps in her own bed ill be doing my yoga!she is slowly starting to feel better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RosieJosey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:00 PM

hey there. let me recommend doing some good and slow stretching when your not feeling up to it. as you release any stress and tension in the physical body, you'll feel better emotionally. and sitting on the floor gets you better connected with the motherr eath energy which help you charge up better. also walk barefoot on earth if you have a yard, sit under a big  tree for awhile. you can buy DVD's of scenes of nature and play it on TV or your laptop. watch it for awhile a few times a day and it'll help you feel more relaxed.

I have been living with chronic illness since I was a child, through years of research, I've found some effective tools to generate good mood. you;re selcome to use these and share them with friends.

ChaoticAtBest
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:07 PM

keep up the great work ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)