Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

amanda's weightloss journal (10 year reunion)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

i'm not doing this just for the reunion but i think its a great motivater. i don't want to look perfect, i just want to look better and feel better around people that i haven't seen for years. i know it may sound vain, but who wants to feel and look frumpy.

maybe some where between all of this i'll quiet smoking.

i know he would never leave me over something like the flab i carry around my stomach but sometimes i think he wishes he had better eye candy on his arm.

here's to hoping i see progress.

starting weight: 158 lb.

height: 5' 2"

goal weight:  120 lb

(took pics on my phone last night but can't seem to figure out how to get them on here and not posted on facebook.) looking into that.

worked out on my wii fit: 20 mins

breakfast: banana

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bikerchickmommy
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:22 PM

oh man my muscles ache today. that must be a good sign.

didn't have the best dinner last night, but i feel good that i've done some exercises two days in a row.

now i'm thinking about getting a gym membership. i know on my days off while the girls are in school i could go work out and maybe go to the gym right after i drop them off at school depending on what time i have to work. what i'm worried about is who's going to watch them for me during the summer. i know if aaron's home he'll stay home with them. think, think, what can i do to make sure i keep this up during the summer?

Nykkii
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Good luck!!

bikerchickmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM

Quoting Nykkii:

Good luck!!

thank you!!

bikerchickmommy
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:28 PM

day 3 so far.

wii fit says i haven't change even one pound in the three days i've been doing it. a little discouraging, but still proud that i've done it for three days so far. 

oh and 3 days ALL water and no soda. YAY ME!!

really hope i see an improvement soon. gotta see it to believe it, kinda person.

bikerchickmommy
by on Mar. 31, 2011 at 12:08 PM

well don't know how long of a work out i got today. i had it set for 48 minutes on my wii fit plus but in the middle of it i got called in to work (suppose to be day off.) oh well. maybe going to the store after work and getting the jillian micheals 30 day shred. i'll try and do that tonight just to get in what i didn't get to finish this morning.

welp. off to the shower then work. YAY ME!!

bikerchickmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2011 at 2:38 PM

did the jillian 30 day shred last night. WOOT WOOT!!

worked on the wii this morning, had a banana after, as usual. so far almost a week working out NO soda what so ever all water and some milk. think sunday i'll take the day off.  from what my scale has told me i've lost 2lbs. i'm really just hoping to tone my tummy better. would like to be bikini read by july if not maybe by sturgis, so then my hubby has a HOT MAMA on his arm.

well off to work again. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)