Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EXCITED losing all this extra baggage.

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred today. I made it through the workout but I had some trouble as there was a 3 year old throwing a tantrum at my feet and smacking at me and getting all up in my business. He does this for attention everytime I try to workout, no idea what his problem is. I have also been doing a small 20 minute Zumba session every other niht for two weeks. Anyways other than kids dangleing on me during workouts all I have to fight to get thin is myself.  My plan of action is the 30 day shred, Zumba on the Wii and a few other workout games on the wii to spice up things, I have a bike I can use when the hubby gets home from work, and I also have a small running track pretty much in my backyard (we recently moved a week ago). I have an ellitical in my garage that I am moving into the dining room for everyday use.  I have about 50-60 pounds to lose to my ultimate goal. I am so excited to get this weight off and get things for a new body. 

I also plan on taking about 10 bucks for every pound I lose and putting it into a reward fund like a gift card so I can get clothes! I have my eyes set n a pair of Hudson jeans and a pair of Big star jeans! 

Anyways this is my post and I plan on rambeling as much as I can and updating when I remember. Kids are calling and the dishes need to be done but I am still so very excited to get my body back new and improved!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rebeccan3
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:45 PM

That's an awesome start  - - -  keep up the good work!  : )

Nykkii
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM

Good luck mama!  It sounds like you're right on track :)

chance010507
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Alrighty Just did my second day of Jillian 30 day shred, i was pretty sore yesterday but I stayed pretty active but no excuses tomorrow. I had a really good time doing the workout, i waited till the boys took a nap then loathingly turned on my dvd. I got a few minutes into it, cheated a bit but marched when I could not do the rep anymore then found that extra drive and fought through till the end and it payed off I feel fabulous after working out and I love that feeling so I am really going to try to stay on track! WOOHOOO!! workout HIGH! 

Thanks for the support ladies!

MyDayDawning
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 5:37 PM

I LOVE that you included rambling - I am going to do a search on what zumba is.

chance010507
by on May. 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM

:( I got sick back to back with a sinus cold and could hardly breath. I got off track. I really need to get back on board, I have until October to get this weight off. I want to be able to go shopping for new clothes during the black friday sales. just feeling really cinical lately. 

Stefanie83
by on May. 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM

you can do this!!!  well, idk about losing that much by october, but you can lose a lot in that mount of time and then keep working toward your ultimate goal :-)

my kids hang all over me if i try to exercise during the day too.  that's why i have to do it after they go to bed :( i'd love to do it at like 5 am but then they just wake up. lol

Predestinedmom
by on May. 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM

good luck

JBDslittlemam08
by on May. 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM
good luck and don't over do it. Make sure you're still eatting enough calories to make yourself not starve.

No worries about the kiddo. DS is almost 3 and at first he wants to workout with me but then it turns into a "lets sit on mommys back and tummy when she's doing pushups and sit ups and lets smack mommy in the butt when her tush is stucking out" lol I feel your pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)