Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting Easier?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

What is something that you use to have a hard time with but has got easier workout or eating wise?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
yngmomma21833
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:14 PM

For workouts it would be jumping jacks..they seemed soo hard to do when I was at my start of my weight loss journey. By no means are they easy now but I can do them now and then they killed me after doing 2.

Eating that would be potatoes... I still miss my fries and mashed potatoes. It wasn't so much the potato I was giving up as much as it was the oil I was cooking it in or the milk and butter I was adding to it.It has gotten easier with time though.

Nykkii
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM
Omg. Jump ropes. I swore I would die when I first tried them in Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I skipped them for 3 weeks, because I couldnt do them. Now I can randomly do 100 of them in a row... Good ones, way off the ground.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marimaru
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Jumping jacks are a bit easier, but I still hate them. 

I'm doing some jogging now, which I didn't think I'd be doing.  I can jog a mile now during my hour on the treadmill.

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:14 PM
My workouts are getting easier in general. I dont feel like Im going to die afterwards lol. I used to only be able to do 1Mile on my walk at home dvd now I can make it through 5 without a breaking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
morgan483
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM

pushups. doing Insanity has increased the amount I can do. i've always hated them. I can also run a lot further now.

reneawesley
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:15 PM

situps have gotten easier.

ChevelleGirl
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM

It has gotten easier to make healthier choices when we eat out. It has also gotten easier to drink something other then my diet coke. I only drink it if we go out.

Natalie5
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM
I love when Jillian says jumping jacks- I pant out "yippee"! It makes me happy now to get to the "easy" jacks. I think I could do them for a good hour now... Some of her stuff kills me. Food, I love veggies and fruits. I still struggle the week before my TOM.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)