Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mio Water Enchancer

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM
  • 9 Replies

Who has tried this?? I bought the Sweet Tea last night and it tastes too good to be true!!!! Love it, I can see myself drinking LOTS of water in the near future.

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Marimaru
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:05 PM

I got a sample of the Fruit Punch one and really liked it, and my husband picked me up the sweet tea and the Strawberry Watermelon.  Yummy!

They're a lot like the single serve crystal lights, but I think they're way more convenient.

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:08 PM
I saw the add on tv for it! I want to try it!! I was scared it was too good to be true too! Like itd be gross or have a nasty after taste!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonmomma02
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:08 PM

i have the fruit punch gonna get the sweet tea later its great

momkaribg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM
Never heard of it. Where do u get it and how is it different from crystal light?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dragonmomma02
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM

no bad after taste or gross i was suprised too but thats all ive been drinking except my one carnation instant brekfast in the moring with brekfast lol

dragonmomma02
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM

i got it at walmart and it doesnt have any calories in it

mommareynolds09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM

Its a water enhancer and I don't really know how its different from Crystal Light, I don't drink that. The flavors so far have been amazing (Fruit Punch and Sweet Tea is what I've tried)  It has no calories and so far I've seen no aspartame

Quoting momkaribg:

Never heard of it. Where do u get it and how is it different from crystal light?

momkaribg
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Thanks I will check it out.

Quoting mommareynolds09:

Its a water enhancer and I don't really know how its different from Crystal Light, I don't drink that. The flavors so far have been amazing (Fruit Punch and Sweet Tea is what I've tried)  It has no calories and so far I've seen no aspartame

Quoting momkaribg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)