Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something is not right here...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM
  • 12 Replies

These past few days I have felt so tired. I mean to the point where I cant get up in the morning, I fall asleep while my kids are eating breakfast. I cant get my workout in. Its nasty and cold outside so I wont go running. I really dont know whats wrong with me. I used to be able to workout every day. It was something I loved and now I cant even get the energy up to go do it. Coffee dont work, energy drinks dont work. My period is due friday, but I have never been this tired before or during my period. I am assuming it is because my period will be here soon. But I have been feeling like this for about 3-4 days. I just want to feel normal again....

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanya_marieh
by Tanya on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Have you ever had your thyroid levels checked because that is how i used to feel all of the time.

morgan483
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM

All you can do is mentally snap yourself out of it. Could be Aunt Flo - but fight through it!

bree79001
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I get like this between seasons especially right when spring is near or has begun... usually when there will be a temperature change soon. Just do a little like 5 to ten minutes and work your way up again...how long has it been since you last worked out regularly? Mine has been a long time and it is hard for me to start again. But slowly, it is getting better. Good luck! :-) Thyroid can definately do , yes I'd get that checked out soon!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:01 PM
Vitamins?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nykkii
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM

I was thinking vitamins too.  You may be low on something.

ChaoticAtBest
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:30 PM

good luck and I hope it is just your period coming!

jackiewal10
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:32 PM

Quoting tanya_marieh:

Have you ever had your thyroid levels checked because that is how i used to feel all of the time.

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Quoting Nykkii:

I was thinking vitamins too.  You may be low on something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkmb129
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:41 PM
I suggest taking a b complex and vit d3 daily. Does wonders for energy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NewMommyB
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Pregnant?!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)