Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTH? DH and I were flat out attacked by everyone at church!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am pretty sure they planned it, they all saw us last week and there has been no change over last week, but yesterday at church DH and I had people coming up to us at church one after another talking about how great we looked and that they could see the difference from our weight loss. It was a great confidence booster, and  a much needed kick in the butt to get ALL the way back on track. So far I am doing good today. Dinner is in the crockpot (Chili YUM!), and I have done something active between each meal so far. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ChaoticAtBest
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM

awesome!!!

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:40 PM
That is GREAT! I bet youre on cloud nine! I cant wait for people to be able to see a big dif!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovemyguys
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM

lol!! I was thinking attacked at church what??? Im gald you are getting that boost of confidence. it does feel great doesnt it?

nlonnon
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:45 PM
Yay!! That's awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittleMomma13
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:47 PM

oh that's wonderful! Go you!

morgan483
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:57 PM

omg i thought this was going to be a negative post! lol. But way to go! It is so nice when people notice because then you know it's really working! keep up the good work!

Tigger0281
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:00 PM

That's great that everyone has noticed and commented on how good you both look. That's a GREAT feeling.

amerslynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Quoting lovemyguys:

lol!! I was thinking attacked at church what??? Im gald you are getting that boost of confidence. it does feel great doesnt it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)