Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you wear. . .

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 52 Replies
When you work out?? ....My mom popped over today while I was in the middle of a work out when the kids were napping. I opened the door sweating and all and she laughed SO hard at me haha. Said I looked like a big colorful zebra bahaha. (I had on hot pink leggin/spandex looking pants thingies, a big blue shirt and a zebra patternd hoodie lol) I tend to wear whatever is comfy so I can move freely. And usually wear a hoodie so I can sweat more. I'm sure I looked like a damed fool LOL, thats why I don't go to a gym :). . . So what do you wear when you workout?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nlonnon
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM
If at home I know I look like a hot mess, but if I go out to workout I tend to try and look respectable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yngmomma21833
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Some  black yoga pants and one of DH's old t-shirts. I also have a few long sleeve shirts I wear to workout in.

Tigger0281
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:59 PM

I wear whatever T-shirt I happen to grab and either shorts or capris

llpalady
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:01 PM

sweatpants or shorts and random Tshirts

AmyB118
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:04 PM

nike sweats/yoga pants or nike shorts, nike shoes, nike sports bra....I am like a walking Nike commercial - haha!

I really like the way their stuff fits and is easy to move in tho :)

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:10 PM
Lol that's what I was thinking Nike head to toe! Lol

Quoting AmyB118:

nike sweats/yoga pants or nike shorts, nike shoes, nike sports bra....I am like a walking Nike commercial - haha!

I really like the way their stuff fits and is easy to move in tho :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:13 PM
I'm sure I looked like a hot mess today lol I dont think I could go to a gym Id be so self concious and would have to put on make up and everything lol

Quoting nlonnon:

If at home I know I look like a hot mess, but if I go out to workout I tend to try and look respectable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miller060905
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:14 PM

either my yoga pants or my black nike shorts and whatever tshirt i happen to have on.  lol

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM
I never actually saw yoga panths what do they look/feel like? Sweat pants?. . . I always hear people talking about them. . . Hope I dont sound like a loser lol Im pretty cluless!

Quoting yngmomma21833:

Some  black yoga pants and one of DH's old t-shirts. I also have a few long sleeve shirts I wear to workout in.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brae425
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:15 PM
At home, whatever I can move in lol somethimes a shirt and panties... the gym I wear black yoga pants and a white tee...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)