Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

myfitnesspal.com

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM
  • 23 Replies

Do any of you use this site? I do. If you don't know what it is, check it out. It is a huge help for me in my weight loss. There is a place to journal what you ate for the day and track your calories, fat, carbs, protein ect. There is also a place to track your exercise and the number of calories you burn doing it. I find if very helpful.

My screen name on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/  is ChevelleGirl. Feel free to friend request me if you are a current member or if you join up.

If you don't use this site, do you use another?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sherboge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM
YES!!! I discovered it last week. I have the app on my phone too that is soooo amazing. I scan the barcode and it.pops up.LOVE IT!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maureenmich
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:39 PM

I don't use that - I use sparkpeople.com - which does about the same thing - it also has a blog, exercises and lots of support. 

sherboge
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:46 PM
I used sparkpeople before and for me it just didn't work as good for me as myfitnesspal. Especially as far as using it with my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:43 AM
I love MFP!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TigerofMu
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 9:10 PM

I love this site!  My best friend introduced me!

dragonlady320
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Unholy snot! I just signed up and found out that I have consumed about twice as much calories as I needed to. No wonder I can't keep the weight off. I need to finish this overhaul on my diet. Glad I bought a lot of veggies today!

sherboge
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 10:09 PM

Quoting dragonlady320:

Unholy snot! I just signed up and found out that I have consumed about twice as much calories as I needed to. No wonder I can't keep the weight off. I need to finish this overhaul on my diet. Glad I bought a lot of veggies today!

I know what you mean!! It is amazing how you guesstimate how many calories you are eating when you are eating double what you thought.

crimsonangel180
by on Mar. 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM
I just signed up going to start tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lind.shep
by Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 12:12 AM
I just downloaded the app to my phone, and I have only eaten 703 cals today. No wonder I feel like im starving!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Laurensmomma09 add me ladies!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)