Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do u do....???

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM
  • 4 Replies

What do u do when u r soooo hungry and u wanna eay everything insite and u end up doing it. I was doing so good eating great and exercising. for the last 2 weeks. but the last yesterday and today I was soo hungry. whats up with that?????

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GigantaursMommy
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I get that way when I'm PMSing. It's really annoying because I know I don't actually need that much food but I'm sooooooo hungry. I really don't know what to do about it maybe try exercising a little or only eating really low calorie healthy snacks like celery?

Natalie5
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I have that issue this week- always the week before my TOM. I keep tons of celery and carrots on hand and drink more water. Unfortunately I tend to hit the chocolate, too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aug-mom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 PM

its weird cuz its not that TOM either, i went off the pill about 3 weeks ago cuz it was making me sick so i got my period cuz i stopped the pills so it shoulsnt be her for a nother coupke weeks so idk. it sucks y is it so hard todiet and lose weigt. alli have left is 10 stupid lbs!!!

Livin4_AnO
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:49 AM
I start fresh the next day and keep on truckin' :) I get like that when tom is around don't beat yourself up too bad just hop back on the wagon asap :). . . It happens! . . . Progress not perfection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)