Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

during AF?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
These may be really stupid questions, but I have been pregnant a lot lately (my first was born 11/08, second 11/09 and my third 01/11)

Anyway, how do you stick to your workouts during AF? I had a c-section the end of jan and I am hurting worse than I ever have during AF... also, I feel like I am totally starving all the time. I also feel unusually fat... ugh any advice on how to make it through af without ruing my weight loss plans would be GREATLY appreciated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kaytikat
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I keep working.  I know it's only gonna last a few days so I go for it anyway.  You should go to www.buffmother.com and take a look around.  Michelle has perfected a technique that tracks and works with yourhormones instead of against them.

yngmomma21833
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:07 PM
I also just work through it. I got on bc back in january and my af haas been longer than ever before so I just have to suck it up cause af has been lasting 2-3weeks and I really can't stop for that long.

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Yoga is really good during af . All the stretching its relaxing! Also try eating more filling foods during af like oatmeal and lots of protien :)!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dntbgmeb4cofe
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM

I agree with jendawn1.  Also if the pain continues I'd see my doctor.  I had 2 c~section 18 months apart so I feel your pain!  Hang in there mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)