Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What annyos me the most!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

I brought a cupcake cookbook to work last night that my mom bought me and one of my co-workers says "Well that's silly ur on a diet why wld she get u that?!?! Not like u can eat any of it!!!" Just b/c I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't bake and enjoy the things I make. I have lost my 30lbs without deprivation. I enjoy anything I want in moderation! Of course in my 3 months of this journey I have decided that fast food and calorie and fat laiden foods I once over indulged in are not the best choices but I can still enjoy them if I want. I just hate when ppl tell me what I can and can't eat! /rant *lol* just had to get that out!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tihone77
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:48 PM

Congratulations on the weight loss! Maybe they're just jealous because they can't have just one anything...lol

MOM2SWEETNESSx3
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:49 PM

What? You don't love getting diet advice from people who have no athority on the matter? LOL That crap drives me crazy too. 

AnnieSparks
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Fuck her! Life is too short, who says you can't enjoy the finer things in life?

Predestinedmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:12 PM

I agree with you! I have had people do that to me too! After all the hard work we've put in to lose weight, people still have to ruin a moment of joy!!

mom23boys679
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM

Good for you! I have lost 100lbs. and I will NOT, not have "goodies" in the house. It's all about teaching yourself self control.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)