Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cheated so bad!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
I had deep dish pizza, a Reese's egg, jelly beans, juice, 3 pieces of dark chocolate and a handful of animal crackers! OMG! This stress is killing me! I have zero self control! I don't know how to get it back! :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:48 PM

this is my story EVERY day...... no self control.....

you can shake this off, tomorrow is a new day, get back on track and forget about it!!

p.s. im sitting here trying to fight off the urge to eat reese peanut butter cups right now!!! i already blew it today because of a family fish fry .... ate lots of fried foods and some homemade ice cream..... so im thinking why the hell not eat some reeses also??!?!?! lol

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I'm right there with you on the stress.

I do the shopping so i make sure none of the really bad stuff is in the house. Although I do have some things like ice cream and some chocolates and a few other things. But I count calories and if i have the calories left at the end of the day then i eat one of the bad things. I also just bought sugar free jello and its only 10 calories per serving so that's an even greater treat because i can eat more than just a little bit.

Good luck

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 11:55 PM

uggh me to except it was like 4 donuts in one sitting disgusting i know right

by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Right thee with ya. Eating out Friday, Saturday, and big lunch tomorrow. Plus candy and dessert. I'm going to have to relose what I had just lost.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 1:05 AM
Me too let's see...bag of m and m....stayed away from the mcdonalds my friend brought with her even when she offerred fries to me. Way too many gram cracker bites.. but its ok ladies a few extra or even a few hndred calories won't do us in....start over now....:) its a process I believe we can have a treat once in a while.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 3:15 AM

Figure our why you are eating. Mabe its emotional eating. and dont beat yourself up about it. Just go easy on yourself and get back on track. allow yourself small treats everyday as part of your daily meal plan. You will be less inclined to crave food. Easter is paricularly difficult for me at the mo. cause we have family from overseas over and all these functions involving food.

by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:10 AM
Oh me too. Ate at the olive garden last night. Everything was so good I couldn't resist. Now today is Easter and I'll be Going out for breakfast and having a big dinner. Tomorrow I have to get back on track.
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 7:30 AM

Awww,'s ok. :) If you're really worried about it turning into a day to day thing, and not getting back on track, then look back. See how far you've come. Try to keep that in mind, so you don't lose sight of how PROUD you should be, and how hard you've worked to be where you are. If it's just a "had a bad day thing", then just smile, say ok, I enjoyed that little break, then get back on track! YOu can do this!

by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM
I've been stress eating for 3 weeks. Stress eating might be the hardest thing to get past, imo. There are many times I don't pay attention, but also times I just don't care. Ugh. 2 days ago I got back on track. I did something that made me happy.. Got some books. I also setup an appt to look at a house. That takes away part of my stress, even though I'm just looking at it. And I pep talked myself abt how my work clothes arent going to fit, etc. What is something that makes you happy? Something small even. Do things for you that dont involve food. And remember just how hard you've worked to get where you are! You're amazing... Truly an inspiration that it can be done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Thanks, ladies! I have been stress eating all week. Up until yesterday it was healthy food but it was way too much. Like 3 servings of shredded wheat or 2 or 3 pieces of toast with almond butter or peanut butter.
I found out this week that my sister is being abused by her husband and my DF's doctor found a lump in one of his testicles so he is going in for an ultrasound to check it out. I just don't know what to do with all of this stress. :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)