Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Six Weeks Till Summer! Are You Ready? Join the Fun & Win Prizes!

Posted by on May. 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM
  • 286 Replies

We've got six weeks till summer starts on June 21! Make sure you're ready for the season with our 6 weeks of fun programs throughout several CafeMom groups, designed to prepare you for the warmer months. Check out the schedule and sign up here!

• Week 1: Summer Boot Camp - Exercise & summer weight loss tips in Healthy Weight Loss
  • Week 2: Summer Skin Care - Tips for protecting your skin in the sun, contests, and more in Healthy Moms
  • Week 3: Summer Savings - Ways to save on summer food, summer fun, and more in Frugalistas
  • Week 4: Summer Lovin' - Sexy summer date night ideas and more in Love & Marriage
  • Week 5: Summer Family Fun - A week of fun summer family activities in Kids' health Center
  • Week 6: Summer Cookout - Healthy summer recipes and nutrition tips in Healthy Moms
  • And then it's party time! Join us June 21 for a four-day summer fiesta!

Sign up below to be entered in the contest and notified about all our Six Weeks Till Summer programs. Summer Boot Camp starts this week, so get ready to get in shape!

One lucky mom who participates in all six special weeks will win a gorgeous summer fun beach bag, filled with summer essentials. Plus, 10 runners-up will win CafeMom tank tops -- the perfect shirt for summer!

floating in pool            at the beach

Have fun!

The Official Rules
To enter the contest, reply to this post or the similar posts in Healthy Moms,  Frugalistas, Love & Marriage, and the Kids' Health Center, and participate in the six weeks of summer activities. Click on the 'reply to post' button at the top (or bottom) of that post. When the text box opens, add your reply. Once you've added your reply, click on the "Add Reply' button.

• Posts must be made between Monday, May 9 at 1pm EST and Friday, June 24 at 11:59 pm EST.  
  • This contest will end on Friday, June 24, 2011 at 11:59 pm EST
  • One winner will be selected randomly.
  • The winner will be posted on this thread and will be notified via CafeMom PM.
  • Multiple replies are allowed and will increase  your chances of winning.
  • Prizes are only available to members who live in the US or Canada (excluding Quebec).
  • One winner will receive beach gift basket, as pictured above.
by on May. 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
foistela
by on May. 9, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I'm in! 

charissa.wylie
by on May. 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Count me in!!

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I'm in!

claire

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2011 at 2:40 PM

im in

kylesmom
by Member on May. 9, 2011 at 3:02 PM

count me in

alyssadominick
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Lets do this!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gogo45
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I am in.

Nadias
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM

I'm in too!

ilovexzavier
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Count me in!

Not.So.Virginal
by on May. 9, 2011 at 3:53 PM

ooh, count me in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)