Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have any p90x results to show off?

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM
  • 24 Replies

I have had it sitting around the house and have not done it, could use some motivation.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChaoticAtBest
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM

bump!

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 21, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Not yet...finishing week 2 tomorrow- was too crazy today to finish this week off...

claire

littlepeele
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:56 AM
I do not p90x but I have insanity and chalean extreme before and after pics... take a look at www.mylittlefitness.blogspot.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:04 PM

I haven't gotten to it yet, my avatar shows current results with Insanity.....though the after pic is only about 2 and a half weeks in, i'm now 5 weeks in and have even more changes, so I have to update the pic.  My Chalean Extreme comes in the mail today and that will be done with P90X once I finish Insanity.

D.Tetz
by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Thanks ladies

D.Tetz
by on May. 23, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Have you noticed any results yet?

Quoting mcginnisc:

Not yet...finishing week 2 tomorrow- was too crazy today to finish this week off...

claire

mcginnisc
by Claire on May. 23, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Quoting D.Tetz:

Have you noticed any results yet?

Quoting mcginnisc:

claire

Nope...started week 3 today....in all honesty, I'll be shocked if I get any results...I'm already at my goal weight...although I'd love it if the tummy would flatten! LOL 

claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss
Moderator- Picky Eaters
MrsDex
by on May. 23, 2011 at 3:36 PM

my sister in law and her girlfriend started it... today is the start of week 3 for them, and they have both lost 6 pounds. 4lbs the first week, and 2 the second... 

eta: they are overweight, but not HUGE ya know? so i would imagine it all depends on your size/effort how much you're gonna lose

D.Tetz
by on May. 25, 2011 at 12:00 AM

Its not about just dropping in numbers... I want to get in shape and tone up as well... I am just having a really hard time finding motivation, I am always so tired and I really think its because I am eating so unhealthy.... I just need to find the will power to do it

Quoting MrsDex:

my sister in law and her girlfriend started it... today is the start of week 3 for them, and they have both lost 6 pounds. 4lbs the first week, and 2 the second... 

eta: they are overweight, but not HUGE ya know? so i would imagine it all depends on your size/effort how much you're gonna lose

runner-mom
by on May. 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM

that is EXACTLY what I blogged about last night.  I'm on day #5 of Insanity. I thought I was in shape, but I'm really just another prime example of "skinny fat".  Feeling the transformation already, I LOVE IT!

Quoting D.Tetz:

Its not about just dropping in numbers... I want to get in shape and tone up as well... I am just having a really hard time finding motivation, I am always so tired and I really think its because I am eating so unhealthy.... I just need to find the will power to do it

Quoting MrsDex:

get FIT!                        my blog            Cafemom Healthy Moms

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)