Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have been a member of this group for a while and have done NOTHING to actually lose weight.  In fact I have been avoiding any posts from this group because I feel so bad.  I am currently at the heaviest I've ever been and I feel disgusting.   I cannot get motivated.  I am tired all the time, and I feel like I have no time to do any exercise with my 19 month old to take care of during the day and night classes.  PLUS  I nervous eat like crazy and really bad chocolate cravings.

I jut started the FAT Smash Diet (I've done it before and had great results) but I did not give up coffee lie you're supposed to in the first 9 days (I'm way too addicted) and I keep messing up just about every day. I am feeling like such a fat loser.  Does ay one have any tips?  

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Bella_Madre
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:33 PM

bump

ChaoticAtBest
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I am going to say good luck. You have to WANT this! By wanting this you will find the motivation whether you have it or not. You CAN do this!

wilesmomma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Quoting ChaoticAtBest:

I am going to say good luck. You have to WANT this! By wanting this you will find the motivation whether you have it or not. You CAN do this!

I agree!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:58 PM
I agree with above posts. Also you might want to start a journal on here. Make little goals like 10 pounds and get your nail done. Sorta thing. Start slow with you exercise. The more you do the more energy you'll have. YOU CAN DO IT!! We are here for u
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlepeele
by on May. 22, 2011 at 1:44 AM
Make realistic goals! And take small steps..and understand there is no fast easy way...only a lifestyle. ..to get good results...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Healthywahm
by on May. 23, 2011 at 4:56 PM

You can do this!  Making the decision is the first step.  Set small goals, make a plan and stick to it. (and don't beat yourself up if you slip, just get back on your plan and move forward.)  I have a list of weight loss tips.  Just message me if you want it.  Good luck!

Linda

Carloe09
by on May. 23, 2011 at 5:25 PM
My suggestion is to find a healthy way to incorporate the foods you crave. I'm a total chocoholic. I get my chocolate through smoothies - sometimes I make a fruit and yogurt smoothie and toss in some chocolate chips (semi-sweet of course) or I use chocolate protein powder and peanut butter (I add coffee to this one if I need caffeine). Both of these are very filling and serve as one of my 5 small meals a day.

My best results come when I don't deprive myself. I've struggled with my weight long enough to know that I won't make it if I have to give up chocolate. Other alternatives are sugar-free pudding or hot chocolate, dark chocolate squares (about 3) dipped in peanut butter, or chocolate milk (which is actually really good for you after a workout).

Like a PP said, you've got to want this. And that means wanting to make a change, not just wanting the result. I know you can do it and we've got great support around here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)