Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting my new Journal...Gained 16 lbs in 2 months :(**UPDATE LOST 7 LBS!**

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:43 AM
  • 3 Replies

Let me start off by saying I was a tiny thing growing up before getting pregnant I gained 93 lbs. So 93 lbs and being 5 foot even made me look like i was annorexic but i wasn't. I have had weight issues,no i did not make myself throw up but my mom was a loon. If she saw that I was gaining even one pound immediatly the accusations would start,I was having sex,I was smoking pot or worse selling myself,though i never figuered out why doing any of that would make me gain weight. Sooooo while i lived with her i tried to not eat alot. When I was at school during the day that's when I would pig out. My mom had weird punishments if she thought i did something wrong I could not eat because it was HER food and i was not HER daughter(during the punishment)this seemed to happen alot during the school breaks so ofcourse I would be starving and then I would have soccer practice so then i was burning off alot of fat.....Anyways once I met my now husband he would take me out to eat and when I would go over to his place I could eat and not feel guilty and once we got married and got pregnant I ate and ate because now i had an excuse to eat and didnt care aboutt he weight i gained.I started out at 93 lbs and my last weight in when i was pregnant i was 165! It all came off after I had him,I was ablet o squeeze into my size 1 or  2 jeans but then i liked howi looked when i had some meat in me so again i started eating more....fastforwad to 3 yrs later and i had another baby,this time i only gained 20 lbs i lost it all and next thing i know im looking at myself in the mirror and i look like my mom(she is overweight) that scared me.July of last year I weight 125 and felt horrible almost a year alter I weight 156! I weight 145 in March and gained 16lbs in those two months

I joined a gym and have been going,i am trying to eat healthier and not drink o much soda.If i can just get down to 125 where i was last year that would be great. Oh yea it also does not help that I work in a bank and we have to sit here all day long.Now that i joi ned the gym i think i will be going during my lunch hour and work out and then after work. I would love to be able to squeeze some time in before work but Idk if its possible. I think I will give it a try.So here is day 1 of my "diet" lets see how i do.

Day 1-

Breakfast-1 thing of gogurt,water,and string cheese.

Lunch-Chicken quesadilla,water

Snack-Apple

Dinner-Tilapia with mango and avocado,water.

Wish me luck ladies.we can all do it!!

***UPDATE****

I went to the doctor and I lost 7 lbs since last thursday...hitting the gym,drinking water,and eating better is paying off...

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pnuts_mom51706
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM

Day 2

Breakfast-1 1/2 cps of Special K cereal and3/4 cup of milk

Lunch-2 ribs ,1/2 c of tater tots,water

Dinner-Rib eye steak,1 cup of green bean casserole,`1 coke

Snack-avocado

Day 3-

Breakfast-go gurt,water(slim quick)

Snack-Quaker rice cakes,water

Lunch-1 jr burger from sonic,water(slim quick)

Dinner-Tilapia with a little vegetable oil and cajun seasoning.

1 coke

3 16 oz waters all day.

pnuts_mom51706
by on Jun. 7, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Day 4-

Breakfast-Smoothie(1/2 c of strawberries,1 banana, 1/4 c of low fat strawberry yogurt and 1/4 c of milk)

Lunch-Tilapia with mango and avocado salsa,16 oz of water

Snack-Brocoli and cheese stick,16 oz of water

Dinner-baked chicken wings and 1/4 cup of green beans,16 oz water

snack-banana

pnuts_mom51706
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Day 5

Breakfast-Smoothie(yesterday)

Lunch-McAlisters Deli Grilled chicken sandwich on Harvest wheat bread,8 ozmashed potatoes,water

Snack-None,water

Dinner-Baked ziti

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)