Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help please!!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:40 PM
  • 5 Replies

My name is Dannielle and I am new here, I need help being accountable. I lost weight on Weight Watchers but as soon as I stopped having someone weigh me I gained it all back.  I need  someone that I have to check in with a couple times a week to keep me on track and to have to post my weight to once a week.  If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it and also any tips you may have would be great.  I want to lose around 100pounds but am taking babysteps and trying to lose 35 pounds before my 40th birthday in August.  Thank you for any help you may be able to give.treadmill

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hc_ac_jc_nc
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM
Im kinda like you :-/ I wanna lose 100lbs also by August... My reason is simply because I wanna look good standing next to SO @ the beach this summer...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Welcome and this is a great place. Join a challenge and use that for accountability. We have one that is only in the second week and last through August. Also, start a journal in the weight loss journals section. Also, don't be afraid to post if you need some motivation. this is a very supportive group.

palexander
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:38 PM

If you need someone, you can add me and I will check in with you once a week.

Livin4_AnO
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Hi and welcome! :) You should join the 'summer break challenge' it's only in it's second week and will be over in august. It would be a great way to stay accountable! I know it helps me! I love challenges!! They give me a little extra motivation! This is an awesome place for support!! I am aiming to loose at least 110 more pounds. I am down 30 now from 17 weeks ago. You CAN do it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barfydoogin
by Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM

Thank you all for the ideas and making me feel welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)