Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question Insanity ladies

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

Opened my Insanity dvds, hubby put in disc 1, and it was max interval plyo. So frustrating we were going to do the fit test tomorrow but don't have the disc for it. The max interval circuit disc has a fit test. Is it the same thing? Can we use it to start tomorrow or do I need to wait until I receive the first disc?

Hubby wants to know is there anything important on the first disc that we need to know before we get started?

Thanks

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Mom2Jack04
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM

The discs you got....they should have some in a book like holder....either one thats two DVD's tall or a smaller one thats the size of a dvd holder....with lots of pages.  I have that smaller one (it's about 5"x5" square) The first disc is "Dig Depper & Fit Test" then "Plyometric Cardio Circuit"

Max Interval Circuit is in month two and should be towards the back of the book...it's possible that they just got inserted in the wrong order but the "pages" that hold the discs state what disc should be in that sleeve....so you should be able to put it back.

But yes the Fit Test on the Max Interval Circuit dvd IS the same one that is also on the "Dig Deeper, Fit Test" DVD!

May I ask who is your coach?

My Weight Loss Blog!

reneawesley
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:38 PM

We ended up with 2 max plyo dvds instead of the dig deeper one. I've already contacted customer service and they're sending the dig deeper one. I just wanted to know if I had to wait for it or if I could get started now.

Is there anything important on the dig deeper disc that we need to know before we start? Hubby is having a fit because we can't watch that disc.

I do not have a coach. Do I need one?

reneawesley
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
runner-mom
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Quoting reneawesley:

We ended up with 2 max plyo dvds instead of the dig deeper one. I've already contacted customer service and they're sending the dig deeper one. I just wanted to know if I had to wait for it or if I could get started now.

Is there anything important on the dig deeper disc that we need to know before we start? Hubby is having a fit because we can't watch that disc.

I do not have a coach. Do I need one?

If you ordered through beachbody they assigned you a coach.  You don't NEED one but it's nice to have someone to help answer questions like these,  and motivate you through the workout!

The Dig Deeper DVD has the fit test ....you don't NEED it other than to test day one, start of week 3, week 5, week 7  and the end (I'm llooking at the calendar).  The whole point of the fit test is to see how much you improve. but you don't HAVE to do it, you know?

RFMFitness                   my blog             Cafemom Healthy Moms

reneawesley
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:50 PM
I ordered through beachbody. Where would I find the info about a coach?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
runner-mom
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Quoting reneawesley:

I ordered through beachbody. Where would I find the info about a coach?

Do you have log in information for the website?

RFMFitness                   my blog             Cafemom Healthy Moms

Mom2Jack04
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Hey hun, you can still use the Fit Test on the Max DVD, it's the same fit test......

The "Dig Depper" segment is just kinda like a intro to the set but not necessary, it's only a few minutes long.  So as long as all the workout dvd's are correct you are good to go!

If you log into your account at team beachbody you'll be able to click on "My Coach" and see who your coach is.  You can also change coaches to any coach you'd like....you basically just send beachbody an e-mail requesting the change and give them the name and coach ID of the coach you want to have. 

But doesn't hurt to contact your assigned coach and see if you two are a good match and have them for questions and support. 

reneawesley
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM
I'm pretty sure they didn't send me any log in information. I'll check when I get home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:47 PM

Quoting reneawesley:

I'm pretty sure they didn't send me any log in information. I'll check when I get home.

You'll be able to just go to www.teambeachbody.com and join for the free membership.....or you can upgrade to club. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)