Try a Pimped Out Summer Fruit Salad!
You can find out more about this recipe and see photos on my blog here:
Pimped out summer fruit salad
Ingredients2 cups strawberries, rinsed and quartered
2 cups blueberries, rinsed
4 peaches, rinsed and chopped (leave skins on)
4 kiwi fruit, rinsed, peeled, and sliced
juice from 2 limes, zest from 1 lime
2 teaspoons honey
1 handful mint, torn or chopped
1. Rinse and chop strawberries, peaches, and kiwi fruit. Measure out 2 cups. Place in large bowl.
2. Rinse blueberries. Measure out 2 cups. Add to large bowl.
3. Roll lime on cutting board to release juices. Cut in half. In small bowl, squeeze juice from lemon or lime. (Remove any seeds!)
4. Add 2 teaspoons honey.
5. Rinse and chop or tear mint. Add to small bowl. Stir ingredients to combine
6. Pour the mint mixture over the fruit in the large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour to allow all flavors to come together.