Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANT july 8th

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 13 Replies
Ha, I must not. Want today to happen lol. Here is the really date for our rant post sorry ladies.
Because bad thing can happen on fridays too. Get out your stress.we are here for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:36 AM
I'm glad this week is over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Powerstamper
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:15 PM
I went the week of my period consistently losing weight and then BAM! I gained weight as soon as AF left, WTH?! And I'm hoping to hear back about the job I interviewed for today. The stress and nerves are making me crazy!
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Quoting Powerstamper:

I went the week of my period consistently losing weight and then BAM! I gained weight as soon as AF left, WTH?! And I'm hoping to hear back about the job I interviewed for today. The stress and nerves are making me crazy!

aww that sucks .fingers crossed here for your momma

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM

waiting for dd to nap so i can go workout. even though i dont have the energy for it :( its my last day of the program and i have been doing awesome til today .... may need a butt kick

nlonnon
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:58 PM

I got on the scale...enough said :( 

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Quoting nlonnon:

I got on the scale...enough said :( 

hugs momma

Powerstamper
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Quoting jendawn1:

waiting for dd to nap so i can go workout. even though i dont have the energy for it :( its my last day of the program and i have been doing awesome til today .... may need a butt kick

Last day of the program? That's awesome! I have yet to complete an entire system, DVD set, program or anything. Way to go! You should be happy about that, and proud.
tabby1979
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM

stupid headache bugging me...also broke and there's things i want to do this weekend that costs money...wish AF would leave already...grrr

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Yep, same here...got on the scale and shouldn't have done that!  I'm SO discouraged and want to just give up!  It's all my fault...my eating has been horrible!

sxylilmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM

IM STARVING!!! nuff said... :( ................ I would so kill for a huge cheeseburger and dr pepper right now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)