Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ahhh im so mad at my self vent

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

uhhh so i had stoped  dieting  for a while and  i wanted tostart back up today but  i have  let my self down already ive already ate  chips cookies  cqake an some candy and the sad part is i dont even want the stuff i just want it out of my house but my  inlaws keep buying it for us  and make us bring it home i just want to be healthy and to lose this unesacary weight and i cqant with ths food  in the  house uhhh okay vent over

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sanj1213
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:21 PM
My mom used to bring chips and candy to my house when she came to visit me, among other things. I didnt want to throw it away and i sure didnt want to eat it, so i took it all to work and people there would it eat.
lilmami316
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Quoting sanj1213:

My mom used to bring chips and candy to my house when she came to visit me, among other things. I didnt want to throw it away and i sure didnt want to eat it, so i took it all to work and people there would it eat.

that would be great if i wasnt a stay at home mom lol

Stefanie83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM
That does sick. :( I have gotten so much better at not eating junk if it's in the house but you can just throw it out! Try not to think of it as a diet but a new lifestyle and don't beat yourself up over one bad day because you can have like 300 good days in the next year and 65 bad ones and that's a lot better than 365 bad days. Lol. :). Good luck!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Suck not sick ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I definitely agree with Stefanie...she hit the nail on the head!  One day isn't going to ruin your entire life, as this is a lifestyle change, not some temporary diet.  Keep your head up mama!  Tomorrow is a new day, I promise:)

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:09 PM
Maybe start off small set a water goal or a veggie goal. Are you exercising? Try a set a week goal for that. Don't stop everything at once you'll get stressed. Darby is right tomorrow is another day! We are here for you. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilmami316
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Quoting jendawn1:

Maybe start off small set a water goal or a veggie goal. Are you exercising? Try a set a week goal for that. Don't stop everything at once you'll get stressed. Darby is right tomorrow is another day! We are here for you. :)

oh yeah i got rid of  all sugars and there is no pop or nothing i only drink water  and always eats fruit and vegis

Livin4_AnO
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM
This exactly :) Chips, cookies & cake are a part of life you can't avoid them forever. Everything in moderation though :) I say throw the junk out. I have like -5 will power lol but if it's not in the house I won't eat it :) Good luck!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I definitely agree with Stefanie...she hit the nail on the head!  One day isn't going to ruin your entire life, as this is a lifestyle change, not some temporary diet.  Keep your head up mama!  Tomorrow is a new day, I promise:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)