Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you happy?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

Are you happy with yourself and the progress you've made with your weight loss?  Do you think you can work harder or are you satisfied with how things are going so far?

Personally, I know I can work harder and do better...much better...than I have been...I just need some of Claire's Type A personality to get myself in gear!  

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Powerstamper
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM
I'm happy. Of course I would love to just be at my goal weight now but we all know that will never happen so I keep pushing on. At least I'm making progress.
M2EandB
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I am happy with my progress....I have been averaging a 2lb loss a week. I have been working my butt off 5-6 days a week so don't really think I can work any harder! lol  Not sure if I am happy with my body yet but I have been adding in more strength training so I can tone up. That will take some time....but I am happy! :o)

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:48 PM
Im happy! I know for sure I can do better though. I'm glad I have this suport because I would have stopped along time ago. So that's why I'm happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:52 PM
I'm happy but would like to these last few off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky.wallin
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I'm not happy. I've been working out and eating better for 2 weeks and I gained weight this week. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really want to lose the weight so I'm looking at other ideas, like not eating past 7. Any tips?

sanj1213
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Im happy, i also just started working out again after a year of not working out. Im also happy with progress so far. I could workout harder by adding more cardio, i guess i'll do that when im ready:) And when its not so hot outside.
tabby1979
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:20 AM

I'm happy I'm doing a lot better then i was before I had my son last year....i'm off my game this month but got new help yesterday so siked to start again on really exercising regularly! I'm really gonna try to not worry about weight this month and concentrate on toning up more...the saggy skin is bugging me, so more strength training to hopefully combat that....I want my legs to look good in my Faire boots for this Renn. season (starts end of august)....got my new corset with steel boning to making my mid section look good (aka keep my squishiness in place)

nlonnon
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Nope! I get mad at myself all the time. I wish I could stay dedicated and focused longer thAn a week. I think if I did I would be closer to my goal. I get upset and give up way too easily when it comes to weightloss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mystyk_moon
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:59 AM

nope, I get frustrated way to easily to be happy with the little progess I've made.

twnkedee
by Tia on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:43 AM

I am happy that I have lost weight. I am mad at myself for not pushing on to lose even more. I need to get on it! I just keep excusing myself saying, "Look how good you've done." or "You have maintained." I need to say " Get on the treadmill and drop the next 10 pounds"! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)