Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RANT aug 17th

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM
  • 18 Replies
UgH. What's stressing you out today ladies? Let it out here. We don't want it ruining all or hard work!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:01 AM
NEED MORE SLEEP. Ugh I know its from the bad food choices I've been making lately. NOT WORTH IT.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky.wallin
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I have to clean. Blah.

JleeG
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:10 AM
I have to go to work. The more I'm forced to do a job that I have no freakin clue how to do and a supply sgt should really be doing the more stressed out I get.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Some asshole is trying.to ruin my marriage... someone made a fake fb page a.d sent dh a message saying that when I was visiting my family in may I slept with my ex :-( I didn't sleep with him so I have no idea why this person is saying that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky.wallin
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 AM

Ouch ... That's horrible!! I"m sorry about that. I hate when people are too miserable to let others be happy!

Quoting MommyLehr:

Some asshole is trying.to ruin my marriage... someone made a fake fb page a.d sent dh a message saying that when I was visiting my family in may I slept with my ex :-( I didn't sleep with him so I have no idea why this person is saying that

LogansMom831
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I'm going on 2 hours of sleep max tonight.  I don't want to be at work.  I'm exhausted and feel like a zombie.  I've had 44oz of diet mt dew already to keep me going and it's only 8:15am.

MommyLehr
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Thanks I hate it I think I'm more upset than dh. He thankfully doesn't believe it. I just wish Ik who it was so I can remove that person from my life

Quoting becky.wallin:

Ouch ... That's horrible!! I"m sorry about that. I hate when people are too miserable to let others be happy!

Quoting MommyLehr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:31 AM
That's aweful :( sorry momma

Quoting MommyLehr:

Thanks I hate it I think I'm more upset than dh. He thankfully doesn't believe it. I just wish Ik who it was so I can remove that person from my life

Quoting becky.wallin:

Quoting MommyLehr:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Oh no,hopefully you can figure it out or someone can help you out.

Quoting JleeG:

I have to go to work. The more I'm forced to do a job that I have no freakin clue how to do and a supply sgt should really be doing the more stressed out I get.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:34 AM
Ugh I thought my 4 hour was bad. HUGS momma!

Quoting LogansMom831:

I'm going on 2 hours of sleep max tonight.  I don't want to be at work.  I'm exhausted and feel like a zombie.  I've had 44oz of diet mt dew already to keep me going and it's only 8:15am.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)