Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clair. =)

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hey, on a daily base what do you eat? I'm not talking ever little detail just the basics.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:05 AM

Here's a bump for Claire:)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:16 AM

Ok...I will give you things that I eat on a regular basis...

Breakfast: Greek yogurt, fruit and coffee

Omelet with veggies and fruit with coffee

Cereal with skim milk and fruit or yogurt with cereal and fruit 

Snacks: fruit, cheese, pb, crackers

Lunch: wraps with tons of veggies, salads with protein, sandwiches( live on these!) fruit 

Dinner: turkey meatloaf, mashed cauliflower, steamed veggies, baked fish, baked chicken, sauteed chicken, pork chops, pork tenderloin, turkey tacos, turkey chili, turkey enchiladas, chicken enchiladas, stir fries, wraps, breakfast is a huge one around here! 

Claire

Stefanie83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:55 AM
*like*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
estrada_m0mmy
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Sorry. On CM from my phone. Forgot the "E" in Claire. Anyhow. I was asking cause I know your at your goal weight && I wanted to know how your keepin it off. Also kinda wanted simple suggestions if you could. Cause I don't like alot of "healthy" foods like fish or yogurt. I'm trying to limit my coffee period. Right now I haven't had any in about 2wks.

I'm not getting close to enough calories in a day either.

I feel like I will be on the healthy road for a while but due to not enough cals in a day I fall back into unhealthy eating habits cause I'm still hungry. Also I'm not working out at all. The girls just went back to school so it will take another week before we are all back on track then hopefully by then we will be back at the gym...sorry now I'm rambling...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)