Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RAVE aug 19th!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM
  • 13 Replies
Share the good with us today! Did you have a great week? Loose weight?stayed on track? Or just plain happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Its weigh in day for me today! I lost 2 pounds !! On af!! This makesup for no weight loss last week!!! 132! Omg. I didn't think loosing weight would be this easy! Don't get me wrong its a lot of work but having everyone suport is AWESOME!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becky.wallin
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:09 AM

Umm ... No headache this morning (I wake up with headaches a lot). Its Friday. SO is FINALLY putting our pool up tomorrow (a little late, I know). Him and his friend had "joint custody" of the pool (friend was paying SO for half, but only made it to like $125) and the friend didn't want to take care of it anymore so we have full custody now!!! LOL ... YAY!!!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:15 AM
Yay!

Quoting becky.wallin:

Umm ... No headache this morning (I wake up with headaches a lot). Its Friday. SO is FINALLY putting our pool up tomorrow (a little late, I know). Him and his friend had "joint custody" of the pool (friend was paying SO for half, but only made it to like $125) and the friend didn't want to take care of it anymore so we have full custody now!!! LOL ... YAY!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larisa72
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:48 AM

so so week....kids crazy because school starts on Tuesday....friends' son having surgery today to remove a growth in his abdomen (he's only 4)....but...down to 176 (as of yesterday), which means only 16 more pounds to go until I'm back in my comfort zone (which is odd since I was 135 when I got married...lol)

becky.wallin
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Just got off the phone with DD's school and she got accepted!! Its a 3 yr old program and they go on a 1st come, 1st serve, income based list and she made it!! Yay!! She is so excited. I'm glad too because we bought her new clothes, a backpack and shoes!! 

TheBookSiren
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I'm excited to work out another day, and cross another workout off my calendar. It feels good to be so consistant for so long, every day is an achievement :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabby1979
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:15 PM

better then last week..2lb loss from last friday....fingers crossed that I lose another 2.7lbs to make my summer ends goal!!

Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:21 PM
We walked 3hrs...I'm proud. I also had to take care of something this morning that I thought was going to be really bad for us, but it worked out great! I'm so relieved!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:35 PM
Going out this afternoon for a playdate ! My daughter loves the park can't wait!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JleeG
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:42 PM
I've been married 5 yrs today. Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)