Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Insanity starts Monday! wish me luck

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

i have decided to try the insanity 60 day program and see what happens. Im pretty self motivated to do this because i want to change my body ( for the better of course lol).  my dh on the other had is not very supportive... he says you wont be able to do that babe, so and so is doing it at my work and hes dying..blah blah.. yeah thanks man!! lol. whatever it just makes me want to prove him wrong ! so wish me luck because come monday insanity starts!! 

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheBookSiren
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:37 AM
You don't need luck, you CAN do it! Seriously if I'm doing it ANYONE can! Its so fun and so much torchure its great! Way to go!
I can't wait to hear how it goes... another Insanity buddy would be great to have, hurry up Monday :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:56 AM

You can do it hun.....If I can do Insanity, anyone can!!!!

Stefanie83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:23 AM

good luck!  :) 

CanInTex
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM
I'll start Monday too, a month long holiday really set me back. I didn't gain anything but I def. didn't lose either. I bought a VS bikini for my Mexico vacay in November... Time to kick it into high gear!

Good luck!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:00 PM
YOU CAN DO IT MOMMA. Just take what your hubby is saying as more motivation to prove him WRONG! That's what I have done lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiki7808
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:51 PM

thanks for the support ladies!! trust me you have no idea how badly i want to prove him wrong!!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Have fun and take breaks if you need to! DON'T injure yourself just to prove a point. Seriously, it is no joke. I'm an Insanity and P90X grad. It is fun, but definitely not for beginners- it can be done by beginners though! 

I was 130 lbs when I started and 118 when I finished the 60 days and had lost 2". Insanity made me become a Beachbody coach...that is how much I love it! LOL 

I thought I was gonna die during the workouts several times. The fun part is watching the uber fit professionals in the DVDs falling out in exhaustion and trying to one up them.. yeah, I'm slightly competitive! LOL 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

TheBookSiren
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:32 PM
I do the same thing Claire! I pick a girl in the crowd and my goal is to get better than her or at least last longer than her! I love it, it makes me push harder!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Great job for taking this on mama!  Good luck!

OliviasMommy611
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:16 PM
I'm a grad as if 7 august! Im starting it again! I love it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)