Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhh...Sleep

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

What kind of a sleeper are you? Do you take awhile to get comfortable and then stay in the same position all night or until you wake up to roll over? Do you crash right away and toss and turn all night? Do you kick your blankets off, do you pile them on top of you? Also, if your S/O's not there with you, do you have a harder time sleeping?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tigger0281
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM

My family is split, myself and my youngest takes awhile to get comfortable, but once we are, we can stay in that position all night or for long periods of time. Hubby and my oldest just crash and then roll all night long. I pile the blankets on top of me and hubby will kick them off unless he "burrito's" it and tries to take them from me. Somehow my youngest's entire blanket and comforter will end up in a pile on top of him in the morning even if I spread it all out. I think he likes to have his feet out. My oldest does what hubby does and either curls up or burrito's up.

Hubby is in Vegas till Sunday so it's harder for me to sleep. I always plan to sleep more when he's not here cause then I don't feel guilty, but then I can't make myself sleep!

pinklove22
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:53 PM

it is easy for me to sleep and stay asleep but i do move around alot lol and i only sleep with half the blanket on me i like to have my legs cool....and my hubby is always there with me and he is the one with the trouble sleeping

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM
My s/o is never there :( he works nights it sucks. It takes me awhile to get comfy. I tend to move around a lot in my sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud28
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:09 PM

I move around alot during the night.

Stefanie83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:16 PM

i go to bed on my own most nights.  dh works 2nd shift.  i need a lot of blankes.  i sleep ok if DH doesn't snore and DS  doesn't come in and lay all ove rme. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)