Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody on Weight Watchers?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM
  • 6 Replies

I'm joining tomorrow and am composing a WW friendly grocery list. Looking to know some WW must have foods to have in the house? Your favs?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Stefanie83
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:16 PM

I know Darby does so she'll probably see this and reply eventually :)  my guess would be she'll say veggies and fruits. lol.  but maybe she has some other good ideas too  :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Hi!  I'm Darby and I'm on WW:)  Sounds like a meeting or something!  LOL!

I LOVE WW!  It's been great for me and it has shown me what true healthy eating is like:)  It's NOT a "diet"...it's a great way to portion control and to count points!  WW does points instead of calories...love that!  All fruits and veggies are zero points so stock up on those mama!  Low point foods are ones that are high in protein and fiber.  The point values are based on fat, carbs, fiber, and protein.  Makes total sense to me and I love the program!  Good luck mama!

kaylamae90
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM
I am. I love it and good for you for starting it. Of course fruits and veggies are super awesome being 0 points! I also like light string cheese for one point
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanosGirl
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I'm still paying for it but I have stopped doing it, LOL.  I have done it on and off for almost 10 yrs.  But I'm eating pretty healthy and getting PLENTY of exercise so my weight is consistent.  On the new plan, which has been my fav, you can eat as much fruit and veggies as you want.  So stock up on that.

jessmomto2boys
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:30 PM
Thanks girls! I'm excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM

There's also a group here on CM called Weight Watchers...it's a great group with lots of helpful tips!  Join that group if you sign up for WW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)