Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

alrightyy! (;

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
So for those of you who read my previous post about what to buy when I go grocery shopping, what do i eat? Like how do i plan my meals? Breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. Snacks-what and what time? Any advice or help with meal planning would be GREATLY appreciated! I am more than happy to have the support of you wonderful ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaKarrot
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 2:05 AM

bump.  I don't "plan" meals per se, I just precut and prepare fruit for grabbing when I'm hungry and in a hurry, keep greek yogurt and cottage cheese in the house for snacks, always have peanut butter on hand, and my usual staples for lunch and dinner: salad greens, chicken breast, fish filets, dry rice, beans, and plenty of herbs and spices, and frozen bags of veggies.  I throw together what I feel like on any given day, lol.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 20, 2011 at 6:08 AM

I agree with Karen above...just make sure you have all the healthy food items on hand...that way you have choices when it comes to mealtimes.  I eat 3 meals/day plus at least 2 snacks. Make sure when you do eat to have some sort of protein and fiber with each meal/snack to keep you full for longer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)