• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAJOR stress rolling in

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:58 AM
  • 6 Replies

So much stress lately....

1. My husband who has been gone a year is trying to come back because "he misses his family"
  2. I have to deal with my family being jerks...
  3. My cousins gf is bad mouthing my brother and my mom...
  4. My mom is crazy...
  5. My moms boyfriend is crazier...
  6. My Stepmom can't make up her mind about if I can stay upstairs in my room or not...
  7. I'm depressed
  8. I deal with drunks for my job
  9. My boss cuts money out of my pay EVERY week
  10. I work with IDIOTS
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:59 AM

Sounds like you are stressed mama!  Hugs to you!

Stefanie83
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:52 AM
Sorry mama. You definitely have a lot going on!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:55 AM
Bug hugs to you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Oh sweetie... I know it is stressful to deal with idiocy and also with family. The best advice I can give you is to ignore people. I don't suffer idiots very well and we would have a " Come to Jesus meeting." . You do have control over some of these things- you can just wash your hands of #3. It does not sound to me as it directly involves you or your children, so I wouldn't worry about it or stress over it. As far as your Mom goes... I've had to cut my Father from my life in the past 3 years due to his choice of doing drugs and cheating on my mother- I send him pics of the kids 2x a year and talk to him maybe 1-2 times per year...he lives about 30 minutes away too. It's hard to cut ties with a family member, but sometimes it is the best thing for everyone involved. 

Most people work with idiots! LOL ..... I did when I was in the restaurant biz as a Chef so I understand. As far as your boss cutting your checks- you can probably do something about it. Is there someone you can appeal to? Maybe talk to an attorney if you are not getting your rightful pay? 

I can't help with the depression other than to say to eat well and exercise and maybe that will help?? I don't know much about depression..

I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. Keep your chin up gal! You can vent to us all you want to and we will be here for you. 

Claire

mom_of2_n_twins
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Could not have said it better myself ;)

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh sweetie... I know it is stressful to deal with idiocy and also with family. The best advice I can give you is to ignore people. I don't suffer idiots very well and we would have a " Come to Jesus meeting." . You do have control over some of these things- you can just wash your hands of #3. It does not sound to me as it directly involves you or your children, so I wouldn't worry about it or stress over it. As far as your Mom goes... I've had to cut my Father from my life in the past 3 years due to his choice of doing drugs and cheating on my mother- I send him pics of the kids 2x a year and talk to him maybe 1-2 times per year...he lives about 30 minutes away too. It's hard to cut ties with a family member, but sometimes it is the best thing for everyone involved. 

Most people work with idiots! LOL ..... I did when I was in the restaurant biz as a Chef so I understand. As far as your boss cutting your checks- you can probably do something about it. Is there someone you can appeal to? Maybe talk to an attorney if you are not getting your rightful pay? 

I can't help with the depression other than to say to eat well and exercise and maybe that will help?? I don't know much about depression..

I'm sorry that you are having a hard time. Keep your chin up gal! You can vent to us all you want to and we will be here for you. 

Claire

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

mom2monkies
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM

(((hugs)))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)