Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Hump Day!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM
  • 6 Replies

We are halfway through the week! How has your week been so far? Are you meeting your goals and staying on track? Hope everyone has a great hump day and finishes the week off strong :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tabby1979
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Doing good....considering its an AF week.  only had one gain day but lost it all today.

yngmomma21833
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:46 AM

AF is in town at my house also ugh. I lost 2lbs at the start of the week and then gained those 2lbs back today. I have been getting my workouts in and eating better (no great but better). For now I am going to blame AF!

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I hope so too. I've been eating about 1900 calories a day- exericisng like crazy- and now I'm looking at the rest of the week and thinking that I might really need to take Thursday and Friday as rest days :(

Rest days are good for you- I get that. I just hope that it's the right thing for my body and I'm not just being a big baby. 

Saturday is weigh in day and I'd love to be 143.2 or less... 

Quoting yngmomma21833:

We are halfway through the week! How has your week been so far? Are you meeting your goals and staying on track? Hope everyone has a great hump day and finishes the week off strong :)

Started 01.17.2011
"If you want something you've never had before, you've got to do something you've never done before"
sanj1213
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:46 PM

eveything has been just dandy.lol water intake, good food intake, good and exercise good:)

i'm hoping to lose another pound this week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Great job mama!  Dandy is a good thing to be!

Quoting sanj1213:

eveything has been just dandy.lol water intake, good food intake, good and exercise good:)

i'm hoping to lose another pound this week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:59 PM

So far so good for me!  I'm back on track, eating healthy with good portions, and exercising too!  Got in a good run yesterday and today and going for another one tomorrow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)