• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just ordered power 90

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 11 Replies
I hope I like it. I get to try theology for free for a little bit and got a free workout. But holy crap tony tone down the promotions lol. I did buy one cause it was two more resistance bands and a workout for $30 so not too bad. What do you all think of this dvd?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommieOfCamden
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM

Yeah!!! Power 90, that's a great video!!!! I love Tony Horton, he's hilarious! He used to annoy me but now I love him hehehe

kaylamae90
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Wow stupid auto correct theology was supposed to be shakeology.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Gotta love Tony, he is hilarious....can't wait untill June when I get to meet him finally.  Haven't done Power90 yet, but eventually i'll get to it.  Which coach did you buy from?  You'll love shakeology!

kaylamae90
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:37 PM
I don't know who I bought from. I just called and ordered. Then they tried to get me to buy everything lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jack04
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Quoting kaylamae90:

I don't know who I bought from. I just called and ordered. Then they tried to get me to buy everything lol.

Awww man....lol thought after we chatted you would have gotten it through my site...you get assigned a random coach ordering from phone or through the regular site.  But if interested in me being your coach you can call them back and request it.  You just say you want Melissa O'Grady repid 95200 as your coach....or any of the other fine ladies here you may have chatted with!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Never heard of this before...is this similar to P90X?  Or is that the same thing?  Sorry for my ignorance!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM

Is this a Beachbody workout?  Claire is a fitness coach for Beachbody and she knows ALL the stuff associated with Beachbody!

kaylamae90
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Yeah its supposed to be the one they recommend for people who aren't quite ready for x. I would die with p90x right now so I'm doing this and my husband should be home sometime before the 90 days is up and ill get him convinced we need the other lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:04 PM

lol i was really wondering about that theology thing!  hahahaa.  ;)  good luck!  :)

mcginnisc
by Claire on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Is this a Beachbody workout?  Claire is a fitness coach for Beachbody and she knows ALL the stuff associated with Beachbody!

LOL! Yes..it is a beginner workout. It is a very low key workout done by Tony Horton..one of his first for Beachbody actually... I did it many years ago! 

Claire

" I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Moderator- Healthy Weight Loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)