Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need HELP>>>>>>

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 7 Replies

I lost my motivation :(

i want to lose 25 more lbs,,, i have been slacking big time....... i haven't been watching what i eat, not going to gym like i was.....

So i'm asking for someone to pm with words to motivate me or get on me sometimes tough words help.... everyday i need it...

U ladies saw my before and after pics.........

my hubby is no help,, and my bf moved to va.... so i'm all alone....

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Cynt1020
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:34 AM

or leave it in my chat box...............

Helica888
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM
U r not alone i am in exact same situation u r in .......motivation.....being able to wear those short shorts and small sizes....looking good and better feeling god
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommajub
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:56 PM

I feel ya! I still have 25 to go, and I haven't worked out in a couple months... and I haven't been eating what I should (or should I say I've been eating what I shouldn't) 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM

I have about 25 pounds to lose mama!  I'm with you on this!  It's hard, but you CAN do it!  Just focus and you'll get there!

mom_of2_n_twins
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:13 PM

Get your butt in gear! You are never gonna lose that 25lbs by doing nothing but moping about it now exercise and get to eating right or you will gain back all you lost!!!! <--- did that help :) lol.

Cynt1020
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:35 PM

yes thank u lol

Quoting mom_of2_n_twins:

Get your butt in gear! You are never gonna lose that 25lbs by doing nothing but moping about it now exercise and get to eating right or you will gain back all you lost!!!! <--- did that help :) lol.

Tigger0281
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Do you have your before picture that you can post on the front door to encourage you to get to the gym?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)